We are looking for a Software Developer with experience in building software solutions on Microsoft Azure’s PaaS technology, and if you are not already an architect, we think that you have the ambition to become a Cloud Solution Architect.
Together with your colleagues you will build solutions and share knowledge with our customers. You will participate in both application modernization projects as well as cloud optimization and cloud-native development projects, with the ultimate goal of enhancing our customers' ability to build software on an Azure based platform using modern software engineering practices.
We deliver both shorter lighthouse projects, proof of concept engagments as well as larger implementation projects for a large variety of companies and organizations.
Our organization is characterized by an easy-going company culture with individuals that believe in having fun whilst providing excellent services and products. We would very much like to see that you share this perspective with us.
Another belief of ours is that you understand that our customers are facing a systematic change that influences the very core of their operations. With your technical and communicative skills, you will be able to lead this systematic transition towards more effective and functional Software Engineering
• Experience in any of the following: .NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET, MVC • Developer experience • Extensive Azure experience • Familiarity with DevOps and DevOps tools (CI/CD, Azure DevOps, GitHub) We would also love to see:
• Configuration management experience
• Automation tools skills (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc)
• Extensive knowledge in DevOps and DevOps tools
• Experience in Docker and Kubernetes
Does this sound interesting? If the answer is yes - how lovely! We are looking forward to your application.