SyncHub support four types of workflows:
- Migration. One-off job to migrate from one system to another, typically without data-loss or missing history. We aim to provide an intuitive configuration experience to quickly get data migrated.
- Synchronization. Two-way synchronization is often regarded as something to avoid. We think it's a good thing to let teams choose the tools they are most fluent with and we can take care of keeping different tools up to date.
- Export. If the data you are depending on is stored outside of your control it can be very valuable to have a backup of it. SyncHub let's you setup jobs to continuously export data to locations under your control.
Data analysis. Our development tools generate lots of interesting events. We're happy to track metrics that's important in order to understand the flow and quality of your software development.
Why choose SyncHub?
- Flexible price plans. Getting data flowing should not be a luxury, our price plans let's you pay for what you need when you need it.
- Cloud or on-prem. We can support either or hybrid solutions.
- Ease of use. Our solution provides the domain knowledge for setting up your workflow so you don’t have to be a tool admin to do the work.
- Quality integrations. We've been working with development tools for over ten years so we know what it takes to provide high fidelity mappings.
Consulting services. Our engineers can be engaged to work together with you to make setup and running your workflows a breeze.
We focus on integrations between Atlassian, Microsoft and GitHub but we're happy to engage in whatever workflow that brings value to your teams.
- Jira to Azure DevOps migration
- TFS to Azure DevOps project migration
- TFS/Azure DevOps to GitHub migration
- Azure DevOps organizations consolidation
- GitHub issues to Azure Boards synchronization